Call Us Today:
Outdoor Sloped Concrete Storm Shelter
Storm Safety When You Need It The Most
Outdoor sloped concrete shelters are typically installed outside on your property and are designed with the top of the shelter above the ground with the door sloping down to ground level. Outdoor sloped concrete shelters are still very popular shelter options. Make sure your family is safe when severe weather strikes.
F5 Sloped Concrete Shelters Include:
- 6x8x6.2 tall (interior dimensions)
- 4 inch walls
- 6,000 PSI concrete
- Sealed with SikAFlex
- Comes with stairs with 4 steps and railing down both sides
- Typically a 3-5 hour install
- 10 year warranty
- 6” wind turbine for ventilation
- Meets FEMA 320, 361, and ICC 500 Standards.